Terms & Conditions
- All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Auro UK (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the goods or the advertised prices.
- Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to add, remove, substitute or alter products on sale. This reservation is extended to the matching of colours between batches and products. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that colour matches are good, the nature of the pigments and base materials used means that colours may vary. In addition to this, the effects of natural processes on painted surfaces may lead to colours changing over time.
- Whilst every effort is made for images on our website to accurately display the colour of our paints, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt, we advise that you purchase either samples of the colour or a colour swatch before placing your order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate storage for the goods purchased. Auro UK will not take any responsibility for losses, damages or costs arising out of unsuitable, unsafe or inadequate storage conditions.
- Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Edward Bulmer Ltd offers the following returns policy: A. We are not able to offer returns, as all of our paint is mixed to order and therefore is a bespoke product.
B. We will accept returns of non bespoke products which include preparatory products.
C. Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor by telephone 01544 388535 or by email to email@example.com.
D. You may return your paint if it is faulty, please contact us by telephone 01544 388535 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
E. Any goods mixed to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel.
- Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, Auro UK must be notified within 28 days in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof of damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
- “The customer’s attention is drawn to application, usage and safety information relating to the goods, Full information is available from our website auropaint.co.uk. Additionally, this information is available on request by ringing 01544 388 332.
- Any information or instructions, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), are non-binding and for guidance only. They are given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. Information or instructions given do not release the user from his or her liability to check for product suitability and application methods him/herself with regard to the surface used. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
- Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
- The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints: Customer Services. Auro UK, Court of Noke, Pembridge, Herefordshire HR6 9HW. Registered in England No. 04285372.